Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok last night when i got out of my car the cd player was fine... today i get in and start the car. i see "check cd" so i try to eject it, but nothing. then the check cd message goes away and now the cd player wont respond to anything...

when i push eject... nothing

when i push "cd"... nothing, not even "no disc"

so i ran the diagnostic (power + am + tape/md) and it tells me "03:Er10" exactly like that.

anyone else had this issue? I'm under warranty still, so i'll probably take it in, but i still would like to know what "03:Er10" means...

thanks

paul

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
ok last night when i got out of my car the cd player was fine... today i get in and start the car. i see "check cd" so i try to eject it, but nothing. then the check cd message goes away and now the cd player wont respond to anything...

when i push eject... nothing

when i push "cd"... nothing, not even "no disc"

so i ran the diagnostic (power + am + tape/md) and it tells me "03:Er10" exactly like that.

anyone else had this issue? I'm under warranty still, so i'll probably take it in, but i still would like to know what "03:Er10" means...

thanks

paul
[/b]

I tell you what bra...I have no clue but I hate it how this CD player is set up and all, probably is the WORST CD PLAYER EVER!!!! It's ridiculous how in order to eject a CD you need to be playing that CD, you can't just hit eject and it asks you.."which CD would you like to eject?" Also, whenever you eject a CD it skips right to the next one and doesnt wait for you to actually LOAD another in, you have to hit LOAD in order to LOAD one in and even that is a story in itself....so overall, if it broke, take um in....and maybe someday we can all get togehter and buy some Metra Kits with aftermarket decks and install them together...I've got some experience with a couple cars, not much but some, I know for sure when I come home in November, I'll be hooking up the system real nice....but yet simple....good luck anyways, hopefully they give you the new MP3 player deck huh....

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seriously.. i'm considering metra + flip out dvd... only thing that is holding me back is that the crap is still under warranty, so i can get it fixed for nothing...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm under warranty still, so i'll probably take it in, but i still would like to know what "03:Er10" means...

thanks

paul
[/b]
Trainig manual says: 03:Er10 - CD player - base unit communication line

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so maybe something came loose???

·
Registered
13 Posts
so maybe something came loose???
[/b]
I think not. Something wrong is with the HU or CD player. Error code is too general. So, go to the dealershop because the car is still under warranty.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think not. Something wrong is with the HU or CD player. Error code is too general. So, go to the dealershop because the car is still under warranty.
[/b]
appointment monday....yeh!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts