• Bawls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock Star

• More than one of these

• Other

• None of these, I'm afraid of caffeine!

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we've had the recent thread on Coke Blak, so I was curious as to what everyone drinks around here. Discuss!

I personally LOVE Rip It. It's relatively new I believe, but for $.99 a can, you can't beat the price (can size being the same as like a Monster or Rock Star). It comes in 4 flavors, orange and pom are the best I think, there's also lime and like cherry I think. Its very cheap and lots of caffeine. They also have sugar/calorie free versions of citrus x and power.

·
Registered
328 Posts
ive yet to try rip it but have tried the rest. usually ill drink redbull if i want something fast. not a lot of convience stores here have balls so i usually end up with monster.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Only have tried Amp and Red Bull. Amp was more tolerable. I can only taste vodka (when it isn't there) when I drink Red Bull due to prior experiences.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
You mean you don't like to remember Red Squares? I love them... with Absolut Kurant.

Only way I've ever consumed an energy drink. Don't really see the point in them.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Red bull. I used to know a girl that worked for Red Bull and she'd hook me up with cases for free basically whenever I wanted them. I got pretty addicted to them for awhile :D but that's my preference for sure.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Red aquares? :headscrat: I'm thinking more of drinking Red Bull Vodka at a ratio of about 2:1 in Padre for breakfast. 2 being Vodka and 1 Red Bull. Hard to drink Red Bull ever since.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I was more meaning without using them as mixes, I shoulda specified.

I tried red bull, it was good. Rock star tastes similar. But paying 1.99 for a small ass can of red bull was too much. I'd rather pay .99 for something 3 time the size.

·
Registered
922 Posts
rockstar is my drink of choice... they also have this stuff here called Xcyto, it's blue and tastes like gum.... works well though. comes in a small can like redbull

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Good old fahsioned Starbucks Double Espresso for me. I can't stand energy drinks.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
bookoo, or sparks!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Got a Red Bull on my desk right now!! I hate coffee so this is my caffeine for the day. I like the taste of Rockstar but it doesn't quite do the trick for me. Oh, and with Vodka, that is the best drink EVER!! Course, no vodka for me this morning, lol!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Crunk Juice anyone?
[/b]
No shit! And where's the 'Pimp Juice' option? Not to mention I don't see that Budweiser e or w/e that energy drink beer is called. I only drank it after I had a few and it wasn't very tasty even then. Can't imagine it sober.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Okay.. this is a subject that I know. Caffine... is my best friend.. If you guys feel that energy drinks just don't do it for you.. like red bull.. monster.. whatever.. find a drink called redline rtd.. that i by far the crazyest drink ever... doesn't taste the best but it will make you sweet.. it will wake you up no matter what.. just awesome.. i have found them at a 7/11 before.. but where i'm at i have to get them at GNC.. its supposed to be a fat burner.. just a waring though.. those things are hardcore... one of those has more of an affect then this one time when i had 7 redbulls in a 30min period time..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Red Bull tastes liek shit to me. No more of that. I'm a Monster junkie. Thats my shit right there. Ecpecially the new flavor "Khaos". Its weird that it conatins mango, peach & i think pear juices which are all products I don't like at all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
17 Participants
SixSickSix
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing