Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys . I am Alex from Greece and i have a mazda6 1.8 which is turbo. The difference with the 2.3 arent great so i am writing here for your help. I used to boost having 4 xtra injectors but because i didnt like that kind of tunining i changed back to 4 bigger injectors and a piggyback ecu. I decided to try the emanage ultimate since my programmer also recommended even if i know that there are problems tuning it. But it seems they cant even start the car . This happens when the emanage gets between the ecu and the ignition . It doesnt give spark. The programmer thinks that it is a faulty emanage and he ordered a new one. But i think its all about settings. Because i know at least even with problems most 6s start when they connect the emanage on i wonder if someone has the initial settings and the jumper settings so i can compare.
Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
561 Posts
In all honesty, I don't think there's anyone running emanage on the forums. If anyone is, they are probably long gone off of the site. Your best luck might be to look through the manual and see how to set things up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your reply even if you broke my heart lol.
The wiring i believe is ok but the thing is that somethig is wrong on the initial settings or jumpers. Ineed to be sure before i change anything on that thought.I was hoping someone here at least have any small thoughts or info. Anyway ill keep searching.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
hey Alex, unfortunatly there isn't a single user that is successfully using the Emanage in the states. There's one guy in PR or something and Garry was using it...that's all. i know several have tried it, but none have gotten close enough to give you any pointers on where the issue might be. i will say that one guy DID have a faulty unit though, it didn't fix his issue, but was part of the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts