Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a Mazda 6 2016 my phone is paired with the car when I got the car it displayed text messeges and email on the screen but this is no longer working I've done a factory reset but still not working any ideas my phone is a Samsung S9

·
Super Moderator
17,447 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, this is a total crapshoot of an issue. There doesn't seem to be any correlation between phone model, operating system, version, or the car infotainment version - If you've got the TomTom navigation instead of the "popup" tablet-style Mazda navigation, you're at the mercy of the navigation when it comes to receiving your messages :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just bought a Mazda 6 2016 my phone is paired with the car when I got the car it displayed text messeges and email on the screen but this is no longer working I've done a factory reset but still not working any ideas my phone is a Samsung S9
I'm telling as it as a crapshoot of an issue unsure what that means straight forward question only want a straight forward answer. Simple

·
Super Moderator
17,447 Posts
I'm telling as it as a crapshoot of an issue unsure what that means straight forward question only want a straight forward answer. Simple
Straightforward answer? There is no solution because we've never found one.

But you never confirmed which system you have because that would make a huge difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts