Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My battery completely drained and I've been running into the following issues after getting my car back up and running.

• Carplay works but audio will not play from the car speakers.
  • Audio settings will not save. If I try and adjust the bass/treble/etc they will all snap back to the default starting position

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
No "Hi" or "Hello"? I guess I'll skip with the "Welcome to the club!"

Try to make sure to fully charge the battery. Someone mentioned that when you fully drain the battery, there's a chance that it won't work the way it was. And with that, there's a chance the you'll be needing a new battery soon.

Try to do a reset on the infotainment system. I forgot what three buttons to press exactly, mute + favorite + home. Really, I can't remember but it should be an easy search.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was the 25 amp audio fuse that was busted. Fixed that and now my car is back to where it was, appreciate all your help!

To pass it on, in case someone else comes across the same thing, the Mazda 6 2018 takes low profile mini blade fuses like this. Still trying to find out the correct replacement fuses for the box/higher amperage ones. My google fu was weak when it came to finding both replacement fuses,

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts