Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have decided to go for the Eibach Springs because of previous experience with them and I'm really a fan of these springs. Now the question is if I should get Pro Kit or the Sport Line? My worry is spring ration and ride quality, also instalation meaning if any modification needs to be made to bump stops, etc...

Any one's input or opinion is welcomed!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Chris, go to the regular Mazda6 Atenza section on this forum and go to the sub forum for suspension. There is a guy who started a thread titled "springs installed" by Dream Weave. He installed the Eibach Pro Kit and he is explaining some of the challenges of the install. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris, go to the regular Mazda6 Atenza section on this forum and go to the sub forum for suspension. There is a guy who started a thread titled "springs installed" by Dream Weave. He installed the Eibach Pro Kit and he is explaining some of the challenges of the install. I hope that helps.
[/b]
THX man I'll look into it.

·
Registered
851 Posts
i'd also research into whats been discussed about thoes springs and how they are just carry overs from the v6

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
That's true, they're just V6 springs. They aren't made for the extra weight of the Mazdaspeed. They're softer than your OE springs. You don't want them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts