Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Did the install about 7pm last night. everything whent good. was a pain in the ass alligning everything up on the rear but eventually got it. It helped that I had air tools and also that I didn't have to crank the springs by hand lol. heres the pics...I want to give a HUGE thanks to BlackMagic for all the help. The vid and everything helped alot.
I'm defiently pretty sore. so most of the pics I took today in the daylight came out blurry. My hands got the shit end of the deal and so they are cut up and sore and it was hard to hold the camera steady. Didn't feel like dealing with the tripod. So only one of the pics from today came out. The rest are from last night

SO far non of my friends say the car looks any different to them. lol even my gf sais she can't notice a difference. but it's obviously there. to me.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, you did a great job! Now, go and have the alignment checked and adjusted.
[/b]
Yeah, I have to wait to get paid before I can do that though. but I plan on doing that the end of the month when I get the oil changed.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude. I hate the front drop on it. You should change out the fronts for mine... :D
[/b]
LMAO. So far I like it. will wait to see how it is when it finally settles

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will get some better daytime pics later on when I get out the tripod. that way it's not orange lit from a parking light.

It was pretty funny actaully. I still ahve the stock 16s with hubcaps lol...apaprently I didn't put one on all the way and it fell off while I was driving and I seen it roll past me down the hill on the road I was stopping. ......eventually I'll get some rims though.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Yeah when they settle it's going to be way too low and look like shit. You need to give me those front springs and take mine. :D

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Looks great. Now time for some 18" or 19" wheels once you get out of your debt. ;)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great. Now time for some 18" or 19" wheels once you get out of your debt. ;)
[/b]
actaully. The second I am out of debt I will be right back in there. My next thing is the hiboost kit plus 6guns battery tray I keep saying I will buy and never get around to doing lol. after I get that done is when I am going to worry about wheels and the lip spoiler and rest of the appearance aspect.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Did you have any help during the installation? I am going to be buying springs soon and was quoted 250-300 for the install, so I am thinking about just doing the install on my own. Have you ever done any other kind of installation or suspension work (not just on the 6)?

·
Registered
228 Posts
That looks great, huge difference.

I'm contemplating swapping out my Pro-Kit front for Sportlines like repo2142 did. Just gonna wait to see how my 18s look once they're mounted. Your car is helping convince me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
13 Participants
AzMz6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing