Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these about a month ago for my speed6 and decided that I could not afford the install and I didnt want to risk doing it myself, so they are now up f/s. I only opened the box to check them out, but they have NOT been installed on any car. I bought them from pracing.com for $215+shipping, so since they are still bran new I will let them go for $170+shipping. The part # on these is 5543.140 for anyone just wanting to know. If you would like pics leave me your email since the ones I have are too big to attach on this forum. My aim is barberjohn4.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1-1.5" all around, perhaps a little more in the back. If you do a search on the suspension forum you can find many pics of 6's with this kit. The drop is not too much to make it too low for regular driving which is why I origionally went with the prokit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
1-1.5" all around, perhaps a little more in the back. If you do a search on the suspension forum you can find many pics of 6's with this kit. The drop is not too much to make it too low for regular driving which is why I origionally went with the prokit.
[/b]

Third post down on this page has a picture of my wagon with these springs:
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=42188&st=435

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
barberjohn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing