Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Reading Topic: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs

hey guys.....i previously installed a set of Eibach Springs on a Mazda Millenia, the handle was better as well as the look...so i was wondering if i remove the springs on the 6 and install eibach springs will i loose some "quality" from the ride, also i have a set of 18' OZ Antares that im going to be installing on my car, can anyone guess how big of a fender gap this will create, if any at all. Because im thinking that if i can install the wheels and not create a bigger bender gap then i wont get the eibach springs..if anyone has any comments/suggestions..i'd appreciate it.

Thanks guys
E.D

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Eibach Pro-Kit Springs'

Originally posted by eduartejr

hey guys.....i previously installed a set of Eibach Springs on a Mazda Millenia, the handle was better as well as the look...so i was wondering if i remove the springs on the 6 and install eibach springs will i loose some "quality" from the ride, also i have a set of 18' OZ Antares that im going to be installing on my car, can anyone guess how big of a fender gap this will create, if any at all. Because im thinking that if i can install the wheels and not create a bigger bender gap then i wont get the eibach springs..if anyone has any comments/suggestions..i'd appreciate it.

Thanks guys  
E.D[/b]
How was the ride on the Millenia with the Eibachs in ?

·
Registered
298 Posts

Originally posted by meat6

Originally posted by eduartejr

Thanks guys  
E.D[/b]
How was the ride on the Millenia with the Eibachs in ?[/b][/quote]

before i installed the Eibach...it was good..then i installed i installed and the ride then a lot stiffer..i guess it's all in the preference of the ride

·
Registered
878 Posts

Thanx, I'm just a little worried on how stiff the ride will be on the 6. Guess I'll wait till I can get some direct feedback from a 6 owner with the Eibach springs.

·
Registered
298 Posts

LOL..sorry about the fucked up reply..i was typing and talking on the phone at once..i meant to say.. that before i installed the eibach springs the ride was smooth, barely felt the bumps on the road but of course i unfortunately had tha fender gap that got bigger since i installed my 18' OZ antares..well after i got my eibach springs....it just felt different, dont get me wrong the handle and look was better, though the steering got a little stiffer to handle..but the ride was as soft and smooth as before...this is why im hoping that when i install my 18' rims on the 6 that the fender gap will be minimal, because i DEFINETLY dont want to loose the smooth ride the 6 provides...which i would lose if i installed the eibach springs...but im wondering if the HR might be smoother..hope this helped.

Elmer

·
Registered
878 Posts

Hey NP......Take a look at this for some before and after pics M6 I know hes in the market for the springs too.

·
Registered
468 Posts

i'm prolly game with this...post how much and when?

most likely...eibach or h&r..whichever of the two comes out with springs first..is what i'm getting..this thing needs to be dropped bad!

·
Registered
298 Posts

has anyone installed their springs yet..i know Eibach already makes the springs for our cars....if anyone has them can they describe the quality of the ride...im concerned about loosing that smooth ride if i install the lowering springs..

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Duratec is currently finding out our club cost, and will be posted shortly, but you guys can start on your list of who's interested.

·
Registered
248 Posts

I just got my eibachs and Kyb Agx's installed and I must say the ride is fantastic!!!!

BTW....for those that don't know yet, I have a 2k2 Maxima.

·
Registered
577 Posts

Hey Everyone,

I just got off the phone with my distributor. Eibach still does not have these springs ready to ship out yet, but I can at least give you a price on them.

The MSRP on these springs is $329. If we can get 15 orders together, then I will be able to sell these springs to you for $250 shipped (no additional shipping charges to you).

It doesnt matter if we get 15 of the V6 part numbers, or 15 of the I4 numbers, just that we get 15 total. If you are interested in jumping in on this group buy, just shoot me off an email to:

[email protected]

Make sure to include in the subject line Mazda6Club Eibach Group Buy, and in the body of the email make sure to tell me what model of Mazda6 you have. I will keep a running total of participants. Once we hit 15, I will shoot off a bulk email asking for payment. We will be able to accept payment by check, money order, or over the phone with a credit card.

Just to recap.....

MSRP: $329
GB Price: $250 Shipped

Thanks Again,

Nikolas

·
Registered
298 Posts

Originally posted by DuratecPerformance

Hey Everyone,

I just got off the phone with my distributor.  Eibach still does not have these springs ready to ship out yet, but I can at least give you a price on them.

The MSRP on these springs is $329.  If we can get 15 orders together, then I will be able to sell these springs to you for $250 shipped (no additional shipping charges to you).

It doesnt matter if we get 15 of the V6 part numbers, or 15 of the I4 numbers, just that we get 15 total.  If you are interested in jumping in on this group buy, just shoot me off an email to:

[email protected]

Make sure to include in the subject line  Mazda6Club Eibach Group Buy, and in the body of the email make sure to tell me what model of Mazda6 you have.  I will keep a running total of participants.  Once we hit 15, I will shoot off a bulk email asking for payment.  We will be able to accept payment by check, money order, or over the phone with a credit card.

Just to recap.....

MSRP:  $329
GB Price:  $250 Shipped

Thanks Again,

Nikolas[/b]

Hey Nikolas,
When will the eibach springs be ready for the group buy?? how many people do you have so far for the group discount. So far on this site i counted about 4 or 5 including myself. Let us know what's the deal with Eibach..

Thanks
Elmer

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Eibach Pro-Kit Springs'

Nikolas, I put in an order for the I4 pro-kit a few days ago (#3828). If you're still waiting to put the group buy together, any chance you could slide me into it? :)

Otherwise, how's the order progressing??

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
298 Posts

Hey Joe,
The list is posted here:
http://www.mazda6club.com/forums/read.php?TID=3169

i'm on the list..so far there are 3 people on it, myself included. GOOD LUCK

Elmer

Originally posted by CvilleSix

Nikolas, I put in an order for the I4 pro-kit a few days ago (#3828). If you're still waiting to put the group buy together, any chance you could slide me into it? :)

Otherwise, how's the order progressing??

Thanks,
Joe[/b]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts