Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my Eibach Pro-kit today, and took a few photos (with my iPhone) to show the before and after versions of my car... Just try to ignore the dirt (local construction run off has clay all over the place, making the edge of my fenders look like they have rust on the closeups).

Before

Front Before

Rear Before

After

Front After

Rear After

·
Registered
440 Posts
I just put that pro kit on my first gen last week. Gave me a lil difference in drop F to R but man they feel grrrrrrrreat. I'm even thinking of finally jumping up from the stock 17's to an 18 and see how it goes. that car is comin along nicely P

B

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice! im installing those springs on my 04 this weekend with some tokico's. hows it handle?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll definitely notice the bumps a bit more, but the improvement in handling & the improved looks more than makes up for the added harshness!

·
Registered
658 Posts
beautiful job with the springs. i'll prolly throw some on summer time. car looks great bro.

·
Registered
658 Posts
p-dro its been about 2 months, how do you like them? how about some updated pics with a little bit more lighting. i'm thinking of pulling the trigger on these soon, would you be able to measure about how much clearance you have on the front of the front bumper, my driveway is uphill so i'm just worried about scrapping...

·
Registered
51 Posts
You'll definitely notice the bumps a bit more, but the improvement in handling & the improved looks more than makes up for the added harshness!
As Ankit69 asks: any updates? Are you still satisfied with the ride/handling ratio? I want to go with these but do not want a punishing ride. It has been my experience with Eibach that they tend to be firm, but with the progressive nature of their build they are not brutal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
what year is your car also what size tire and rims are on there. One more question where did you order the springs from thanks!!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Looking good I'm looking to do this also along with the 6000k/3000k fogs and maybe rx8 rims in the future so far your car is the best 2nd gen 6 I've seen keep it up

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah I'm definitely doing this. Looks great. You know the only thing they forgot on these cars is an LED in the mirrors for turn signals. I love this car cuz it's not popular! What level tint is that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts