Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my car back today. All I can say is that it completes the car.

The drop is perfect and made the car look like a true sports sedan.

The ride quality is excellent. I always felt the stock set up was way too soft. The Eibach diminishes the soft ride by about 20% and tighten up on hard turns. Very nice.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Reading Topic: Eibach looks good and rides solid!

Sweet, but you know a post like this could be hazardous to your health on this board without pics :)

Kincaid, I believe that’s your Que :)

-Edit: Damn he's fast

·
Registered
791 Posts

The ride quality is excellent. I always felt the stock set up was way too soft. The Eibach diminishes the soft ride by about 20% and tighten up on hard turns. Very nice.[/b]
I expect at least three paragraphs on this, not to mention 12 pictures of the car at 30 degree intervals.

·
Registered
656 Posts

Are you still rolling on the stock rims? Oh and just to let you know, we want pictures.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but you need to post some pics!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I am rolling on a set of ADR Kasai and stock tires. wheels are 17x7 with +48mm offset. The track of the car has been increased 24 mm. It dirves and handles very well.

No bump stop cutting required. The car looks slammed but it still have quite a lot of suspension travel.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

You could have posted the pics first and then wrote up your impressions later and I'll bet nobody would have even noticed. ;) Where are the PICS???? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts