Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while in the middle of trying to realign and tighten down the bracket for the EGR, a bolt snapped (most likely due to it not being the correct bolt)

Needless to say I would like to purchase three replacement bolts (8mm) for the EGR bracket (affixes to the upper intake plenum) for my 07 6 S.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Rally Racer
1,974 Posts
So while in the middle of trying to realign and tighten down the bracket for the EGR, a bolt snapped (most likely due to it not being the correct bolt)

Needless to say I would like to purchase three replacement bolts (8mm) for the EGR bracket (affixes to the upper intake plenum) for my 07 6 S.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks!

I can find no listing for these on the v6. You will have to go to the dealer to get the part number.
I would pull them from a salvage yard but taking one to a hardware store would accomplish the same thing. I don't believe there is anything super special about them.
Good luck

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can find no listing for these on the v6. You will have to go to the dealer to get the part number.
I would pull them from a salvage yard but taking one to a hardware store would accomplish the same thing. I don't believe there is anything super special about them.
Good luck
That's @DrFeelGood, I'll update with the part number for others

·
Registered
51 Posts
Home Depot carries them. Same head and everything. They are way under a dollar each. Not sure of the length off the top of my head but the thread is M6*1.0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts