Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends, how do you think public education is successful for human development? Is it better to engage in self-education? and if so, how best to organize it?

·
Registered
461 Posts
The most important aspect to consider in order to ensure people get the best education, is not to take advice about it in a Mazda forum... unless it is related to a Mazda.
I read all your 10 posts and all of them are junk.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The most important aspect to consider in order to ensure people get the best education, is not to take advice about it in a Mazda forum... unless it is related to a Mazda.
I read all your 10 posts and all of them are junk.
Don't be cruel... and since you mentioned it, I tried reading all his posts.

To answer the question, education is not simply information. It must be taken holistically​. Children learn to interact with each other by going to school. Other skills are also developed and you also learn from others when you go to school.

However, you are no longer a child so what I've said may not apply to you. If you are going to be a self-taught guy, just make sure you won't be needing any kind of certificate for the acquired skills.

Going back to post #2 , I agree that you'll have a better response if you ask this on other sites and not on a car forum.

·
Registered
461 Posts
This is just a spammer, they reply to anything to build # of posts but in reality, they don't even know what a Mazda 6 is.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am writing a small study now and I am interested in the state of learning at the moment and in the future. I am a Hindu by nationality, I live in Russia temporarily now, as I have relatives here. In principle, according to the educational program of my country, I can choose a university around the world. Therefore, I want to choose the best option. Very good courses in ukraine. I know not by hearsay, as my friend advised me very much. In general, self-deflection is very important now. But academic education remains a priority. For example, there is a very irrigable option is to get a higher education in ukraine.This is especially true for foreigners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.