Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang, check out the information on
'07 MS6 at Edmunds!

Base prices stay the same, but the sunroof will now invoice for a few bucks less....

However, there will only be 4 colours... No more White or Cherry! Black interior ONLY!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Gang, check out the information on
'07 MS6 at Edmunds!

Base prices stay the same, but the sunroof will now invoice for a few bucks less....

However, there will only be 4 colours... No more White or Cherry! Black interior ONLY!
[/b]
Seems strange they would drop white as a color since its available on the MS3

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have not seen any white ones around here, just black, TI and red. White may not have sold as well as planned, and they are going to discontinue it for that reason. The dealers here each have atleast one white on the lot, and those have been sitting there for a while (6+ months).

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
651 Posts
[/b]
Woot!...I'm in the minority now. Lovin' it... :drive:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Same here. I love the black cherry.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
You guys can have it....it's an Ugly color. IMO ofcourse

·
Registered
778 Posts
None of the mazda dealers in my area would give a good deal on the white models. I tried and tried and then got a smoking deal on my Ti speed6 back in february.

·
Registered
580 Posts
ahhhh damn....that puts me in the minority also with the Black Cherry :-D
[/b]
+1 :)

[/b]
:goon: I really have no clue what ur smoking...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i really felt like a minority with the black cherry mica, but now i feel like one of the gang.

group hug?

i like the Liquid Platinum & Titanium Gray Metallics, but didn't want to look like every other 6 rolling out there. i like having a limited color.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Same here. I love the black cherry.
[/b]
That's funny :headscrat:
Everyone who sees my car complements me on what a beautiful color it is.

To each his own.

·
Registered
337 Posts
That's funny :headscrat:
Everyone who sees my car complements me on what a beautiful color it is.

To each his own.
[/b]
I couldn't wait to see it when I first heard the name but upon first glance, I though 'Eggplant'. Too purple-ish for my taste. :huh:

·
Registered
967 Posts
[/b]
I feel the same. Not so much as ugly as it is just kinda weird to me. I think it's a very feminine color. Sorry.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My dealer was trying to push a white one on me (was a demo)...He made a lady break out lauging behind us when he had the audacity to actually say "the pearl in this white makes it the easiest of all the colors to keep clean...look this car is filthy (was getting cleaned) but you can't even tell" [uhhhh, yes a**hole, you really, really can] :slap:

Think I will remember that moment for the rest of my life. It is a beautiful color though when *like* clean, hardly "hides the dirt" though...

Unfortunately they had no black cherry mica in stock so I haven't seen it...mine is the "easy to keep clean" grey :) [I think 'cuz its got teflon in it or something]

He also promised me there was to be NO 2007 Speed 6, this was a limited run for 1 year only...why do some dealers have to be such idiots sometimes?

·
Registered
566 Posts
I had high hopes for the black cherry, too. I think eggplant nails it, just not what I'd consider an attractive color, not when the red mica is such a killer metalflake.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had high hopes for the black cherry, too. I think eggplant nails it, just not what I'd consider an attractive color, not when the red mica is such a killer metalflake.
[/b]

Everyome sees different things. I find it far from eggplant, but whatever. I love it and that's all that matters.
I must admit all of the Mazdaspeed6 colors for 06 were beautiful, but the Black Cherry Mica did it for me.
I would have loved to see a true black however with no metalflake.

·
Registered
51 Posts
that is too bad. The white is gorgous.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Pearl White here!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts