Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys..Does anyone know any where i can get a nice SAFE upgraded ECU for the Mazda 6...I'd really appreciate any help i can get on this...And im positive many other of you guys would want this too...post it up people.... :drive:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Originally posted by bumoftheday@Jan 19 2005, 03:15 AM
There's not really anything out right now, but Draxas is working on getting a flasher made.
[snapback]349954[/snapback]​

<----Holding Breath :sarc:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
we've been waiting for ECU upgrades for almost 2 years. i'm just waiting, fukin aftermarket bastards. there's no demand my ass!

·
Registered
275 Posts
There is definitely demand. The simple truth is that there are many other cars/trucks with much larger sales volume than ours that are also in demand. Add that to the odd CAN bus on the 6, and it isn't too surprising that we are not higher on anyone's list.

I really hope that SuperChips comes through for Draxas. A flasher is the perfect stealth upgrade.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Originally posted by oakfan52@Jan 19 2005, 02:17 AM
<----Holding Breath  :sarc:
[snapback]349957[/snapback]​
Hold it longer bc i was the test car for superchips. Their software was outdated so they told me they would call me in anothertime. Btw that was about a Month ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Eatsomerice
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing