Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can possibly get an ECU pinout for our mazdaspeed 6? Is there a shop manual available already? I am guessing there is...

·
Registered
795 Posts
Does anyone know where I can possibly get an ECU pinout for our mazdaspeed 6? Is there a shop manual available already? I am guessing there is...
[/b]
i have it , what do you need it for??

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I giving the info to the guy installing my AVC-R. I'm trying to save some money on the install so he doesn't have to hunt the info down...

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does Sabrina work in parts or something?

·
Registered
795 Posts
No shit man you been holding out on us? Email that to me foo! I work with a room full of electronic and software superfreaks. Damn. Hook me up!

Thanks.
[/b]
im done for the day dude, i send it to you tomorrow!!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
p5freek, if you don't mind I would like to know the pin out as well as I would like to hook up the tacho and speed data from the ECU for my DEFI gauges if I happen to acquire ones in the future. Please send one to me once you are ready.

My email : [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got some info from Sabrina at JimClick mazda, but the shop manual for the car sounds really complicated...I might buy one just to have it for reference, but I'm not for sure yet...The speed sensor on the car doesn't exist, it uses the ABS sensor for wheel speed according to the manual, not positive on this one...still searching for the RPM signal wire...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Here are a few scans that I have, if it helps.

EDIT-- L3 with TC

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Thanks for the scan franchize. Just wonder if this is for the Speed6's? as I don't think it mentioned anything connecting to the turbo setup. I will keep these scans regardless :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Yeah I need to find the L3 with TC. Give me a minute.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If this is for the speed 6, then I am set, you covered every sensor I needed to find...:)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
EDIT: L3 WITH TC NOW IN PLACE.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This should become a sticky if its not already, this is exactly what people have needed...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wow Franchize thanks man. I have been waiting for something like this so I can wire up my turbo timer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts