Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have seen a couple of those sell. Looking at the feedback, it seems like things are legit. I am debating ordering one myself.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
967 Posts
I have seen a couple of those sell. Looking at the feedback, it seems like things are legit. I am debating ordering one myself.
Thanks,
Jason
[/b]
+1

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Assuming you pay Buy It Now price... its right about the same price right now from "StreetUnit" with the coupon code in the thread below... and I can guarantee StreetUnit will take care of you...

Also try some other sponsors... RPM might get you a good deal as well...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Assuming you pay Buy It Now price... its right about the same price right now from "StreetUnit" with the coupon code in the thread below... and I can guarantee StreetUnit will take care of you...

Also try some other sponsors... RPM might get you a good deal as well...
[/b]
eh.. not quite.. SU is like 10 bucks more..
RPM is much much more :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i think that deal is totally legit and have posted it many times. you dont get that type of ebay feedback overnight.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Legit, I bought one from the first link posted and got it fairly quickly too. Today I'm picking it up from the ceramic coater!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I've checked out this seller too, you may be able to get a better price from StreetUnit as mentioned previously by Wiggum, but if you are worried about the seller's reputation I can tell ya that they have a fairly clean record - this coming from someone who works directly for eBay. If this was the best deal out there, I wouldn't have a problem ordering from them, honestly. I guess all you would need to worry about now is if you're biased to a particular brand or what the other brands have to offer. I've heard amazing things about the intakes available for the Speed6, so I would just go by what you're comfortable with.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just ordered one, well my Fiance ordered it for me as a B-day gift. No additional charges at checkout, so the 209 is valid (some add in a 3% "sales tax" to cover Paypal.com fees). I will let you all know how communication and transit time go.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
if it goes much higher than 210, you may want to consider getting the mazdaspeed cai from sabrina for 260. that's a far cry from the 375 most dealers want, and it might help in warranty retention. happy modding!

·
Registered
236 Posts
if it goes much higher than 210, you may want to consider getting the mazdaspeed cai from sabrina for 260. that's a far cry from the 375 most dealers want, and it might help in warranty retention. happy modding!
[/b]
Who is Sabrina?

...edit...
Nevermind. Just found it via a search.

·
Registered
820 Posts
it's legit. I like it better than the AEM i had. Don't ask me why, it just has a slightly different note. Definately no noticeable difference in power or anything. It's a buy it now of 209.99 with free shipping, there is no bidding on it.

·
Registered
580 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got mine off eBay... no problems.

·
Registered
580 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
it's legit. I like it better than the AEM i had. Don't ask me why, it just has a slightly different note. Definately no noticeable difference in power or anything. It's a buy it now of 209.99 with free shipping, there is no bidding on it.
[/b]
Can you hear the turbo whine and the BOV with this intake?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts