Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I recently purchased a Carbon Fiber Rear Window Spoiler from eBay for our car! It said it was made specifically for my car, which is the 2nd Gen US version and exterior modifications I've found to be few and far between at this point. The pictures seemed to be actually our car as well, and with the low price of $40 I decided to just pull the trigger.

Upon delivery I was impressed with the look of the carbon fiber texture. It's obviously a relatively small spoiler made of the flexible EZ-Lip material, but I'm happy with the quality for $40.

Fitment is decent. Installed with double sided tape that was included. As you can see in the pictures below there is a little space left on both sides. I failed to perfectly center it, leaving a little more room on the right side, so I'm sure it would look a little better centered, which I plan on doing in the future. But I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't perfect fitment as the pictures indicated.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. It's hard to find exterior modifications for our car and I think it looks pretty cool and subtle. Pictures are attached below, let me know what you think! Here's the product on eBay.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks good. I'm actually waiting for mine to arrive from overseas
I got just the normal black one. Now can't wait till it arrives

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
BIZAR0
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing