Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a replacement manifold and found manifolds made by eastern catalytic for a little over $400 on ebay. Has anybody tried them?

I have an 04 with a cracked manifold. I need a solution that will pass a visual emissions inspection.

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE (marsc6 @ Jan 23 2010, 08:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1631711
I was looking for a replacement manifold and found manifolds made by eastern catalytic for a little over $400 on ebay. Has anybody tried them?

I have an 04 with a cracked manifold. I need a solution that will pass a visual emissions inspection.[/b]
I just purchased one from a seller on ebay...wundercarparts email them they will send you their number and offer you a better price if you purchase directly from them. I paid 370 for the front manifold and it came the next day. Customer service was excellent as well. As far as the manifold it was direct fit and included a gasket. Seemed to be very well made and came with a three year warranty. It has only been a week but so far so good!

·
Registered
403 Posts
QUOTE (marsc6 @ Jan 23 2010, 05:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1631711

I have an 04 with a cracked manifold. I need a solution that will pass a visual emissions inspection.[/b]
Do you have the 3.0? Im selling my manifolds for a whole lot cheeper, and their oem, check the for sale thread under engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts