1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
915 Posts
well powers back in ewa beach, sounds like everybody is cool.

i was all like, "why is the couch moving? whoa, dats da house! wheeeee!" :laugh:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
OK, how many of you guys felt the quake? I spent 23 years in Hawaii and I have never experienced an Earthquake. :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
OK, how many of you guys felt the quake? I spent 23 years in Hawaii and I have never experienced an Earthquake. :)
[/b]
I felt it. I was standing in line when the thing happened. I thought I was still drunk or something.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would have felt it, but I am still here in Alaska. We just had a small earthquake a month ago that was a 5.1. Pretty much Alaska has a earthquake every 10 minutes and you feel one about once every 3 months. Strange but true, I'm just glad a Tsunami isn't gonna hit Hawaii, or I would say all you guys need to head up here and stay at my place, I'll tap the keg in my frige and we'll be set!

·
Registered
19 Posts
My friend lives in Kauai, said the quake knocked some books off his shelf, cracked some plaster and woke him up, but otherwise it wasn't bad.

·
Registered
915 Posts
just alot of wiggling on oahu, no damage to the house, but its pretty much sitting on coral rock so it aint going no where, unless a tsunami comes then the house is screwed. :sarc:

nah it was wierd, but it made me laugh.

prob b/c stuff was not falling on my head.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just alot of wiggling on oahu, no damage to the house, but its pretty much sitting on coral rock so it aint going no where, unless a tsunami comes then the house is screwed. :sarc:

nah it was wierd, but it made me laugh.

prob b/c stuff was not falling on my head.
[/b]
DUDE!!!! We just had another quake up here in the AK in Anchorage that was a 4.3 magnitude for about 4 seconds. CRAZINESS!!!!! You guys started a Chain Reaction!!!!!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
As most of you know, I usually work away from home, and I been working in Kona for the past Year and a half.
Just to let you guys know, Kona really got spanked this past Sunday, and Tuesday. I really am thankful no one was seriously hurt, or killed.

---Aloha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts