Bosal cat-back

Dyno - Dyno Dynamics Dynamomter

First and second run - without cpe
1st 191hp/180tq
2nd 193hp/181tq

Third and Fourth run with Cpe
3rd 197.6hp/183tq
4th 198.7hp/185tq

I didnt really get a chance to do much tuning. Hopefully I can get back on the dyno soon.
Pretty sure i could get over 200hp.
I have the A/F ratios but i dont have a scanner. I am getting the graphs emailed to me, so ill get them up soon..

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
You're run without the CPE was around 190hp/180ft-lb??? wow! that's pretty damn good. Where did you get it dynoed?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're run without the CPE was around 190hp/180ft-lb??? wow! that's pretty damn good. Where did you get it dynoed?
[/b]

Street speed

There kinda far, but the guy was cool the first time i went there.
Im going back to see if he can tune it a little for me.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
He was running with an Injen though. That's about right for a V6 MTX with an Injen on it.
[/b]
Yea with a fix!!

I got 193 hp and 185 torque with the injen and the fix. That is really good he did that with Just the injen. But he has an exhaust but i thought that doesn't give you anything so............. Anyway nice numbers.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Yea with a fix!!

I got 193 hp and 185 torque with the injen and the fix. That is really good he did that with Just the injen. But he has an exhaust but i thought that doesn't give you anything so............. Anyway nice numbers.
[/b]

Well dynos tend to vary quite a bit, so you are probably much cloaser then that. Only way to really compare the two would be to do it on the same dyno.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
jaysonday
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing