Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey you guys, im finally getting to dyno again since i was stock. i was supposed to do it this weekend at the meet but the bastards didnt show up. so they are doing my car for free.

i have a 05 V6 with the 6-speed atx
i dynoed stock at 176whp and 164?lbs of torque. this was with nothing but magnaflows.

I have the Cp-e in now. but i dont think the grounding kit or me changing to synthetic will do anything for me.

is there anything i can do to boost my numbers? what about icing the intake?? any ideas?

id LOVE to pull off 200whp buuuut i dont think it will happen.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha well i havent ran yet. Ill post them as soon as i get home. Im going in at about 2 sooo thats like....11am in san diego. hahaha but yeah, as soon as i get back they will be up.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys..well i didnt do as well as i had hoped but i did about what i thought i would do. and strech i didnt ice the intake.

my best run was 190WHP and 177lbs. of torque
the second run was just a hair under that at 189whp so yeah. 190's not bad i guess. haha its bout what i expected.

im waiting for GSC to send me the graphs soo everybody can see them.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Those numbers are not bad at all :yesnod: ... I thought 200 WHP is not achievable on our ATX with basic bolt on's. Your ATX now is as fast as stock MTX. :drive:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, if i had to money to throw on headers that would probably push me right over the 200 mark

·
Registered
780 Posts
haha, my badd, i didnt see the times. we're running the same motor oil, but those are some nice numbers.. i estimated mines to be about 185, but i have yet to dyno it myself...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Nice numbers... you seem to be the only one dynoing that high on an atx with your mods tho everyone else dynoed 180 or less on an atx... i have pretty much the same mods as u do and i dynod 178 and everyone was tellin me how good that was :\ Well see wut happends when i get my headers in tho and fix my slight exhaust leak :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
crossbow
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing