Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dyno meet is going to be at http://www.phillydynoworks.com/ I've used them numerious times with nothing but great success. As a matter of fact, I've arrange a dyno meet there last year with over 15 cars attending. The rates are $55 for 2WD and $75 for AWD, 4 pulls with wideband A/F reading. We need a minimum of 10 cars to get those rates. Otherwise, the rates are $10 more. This is going to be cross posted on various forums, so I'm sure that we'll have no problem with reaching quota.

Let me know via this thread or PM if you're interested and 100% sure. I'll need to know your name and car info please.

Thanks,
Anatoly.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Hmm, I might be interested, though I do need to know when. Have work, school, and tons of vacation planned.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Hey, put me down as a maybe. Im intrested to see exactly what my 6 is throwing down and $55 for 4 runs I think is a sick deal. Just need an oil change 1st :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, put me down as a maybe. Im intrested to see exactly what my 6 is throwing down and $55 for 4 runs I think is a sick deal. Just need an oil change 1st :)
[/b]

Ok no problem. I need the name and car info of all the people that are 100% sure plz via PM.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
What time November 4th? I know I have to drop my wife off at the airport that day around 1'ish.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Whats the deal? Is this thing still going to happen?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Ok cool. I'll be there around 9:30. Looks like the place is right near the Vine St Expressway and BroadStreet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts