Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey these are the guys that are working my magic!!! hope you all can make it!!!
Tommy

My friends at Atlantic Motorsports in Gaithersburg (Airpark) are holding an open house and dyno day on November 12th to celebrate their new digs. I have met a couple of you and know that there is often talk of meets. I thought this might be a nice opportunity for a larger group of us to get together. They work on primarily Evo's and STI's/Wrx's but I know they have recently done some work on a couple of LGT's. Nice people, nice cars (expecting up to 200 people), free food, good turbo weather, what more could you ask for. For those that know the area, they are literally one driveway away from TurboXS and around the corner from Andrewtech and Altered Atmosphere. I hope the VA contingent can make it and the MD folks will post up as well. Hope to see you there.
-John

http://forums.dcevoclub.com/showthread.php?t=5617

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just called up and talked to Mike. I'm gonna be there at around 12 noon. From what I got from him, it's not really a firm schedule time, it seems like it's a first-come, first-served.

My car currently has no mods so this will be a baseline. $40 for three pulls, can't pass that up!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Bump

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man what has midatlantic come too meets meets meets we dont have meets there are too meets this weekend a less then 10 people are showing up get your lazy asses in gear geeeezzzzz!!!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
shit i just saw this now! i absolutely wouldve come!! i need to bookmark this subforum and just start my day out in here, lol

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a GREAT TURN OUT even with all the rain raffels dynos 3runs 40 bucks over 50 cars total EVO's WRX's differnt versions of STI's and regular from bug eye to 2.5rs a few LGT's all we were missing were a few MPS to show up and represent even some Scions TC's were there. great turn out.
shit i just saw this now! i absolutely wouldve come!! i need to bookmark this subforum and just start my day out in here, lol
[/b]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts