Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is late notice, but Focus Sport is having a dyno day on Sunday the 15th....today! from 9:30-4:30

they are located in the anaheim area, cross of the 91 and 57 fwy's pretty much, directions on their site. if anyone catches this mid day tomorrow and is interested, give me a ring for directions if needed. i don't know how long i'll be there, it's more focus guys than anything, but i think there will be a 3 and myself there for sure from the mazda crowd.

2 runs (no A/F i think) for $50....those of you thinking about mods, and live in the area, baseline runs are a must for showing gains.....DO IT!

714-791-1299

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lot of cars there today, lots of sweet VW's were the majority. couple of them getting ready to shoot for a magazine, so that was kinda sweet. almost saw a fox body mustang jump the dyno, ran just shy of 500hp and damn that thing was torquey (sp?). give the current setup of the car, and my history with that dyno, my numbers weren't what i hoped, but not too bad. HP was below what i wanted, but TQ came in as more than expected. this was kinda a last shot to see what i can put down on the current setup, and only ran 11psi for the run, J&S was pulling timing from 3k on it looked like as well. temps today were avg. i'd guess @ about 77* though a bit humid.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Numbers aren't horrible. Lets see it cranked to 18 psi :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts