Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the Tri-State area interested in a Dyno Day at 1320 Performance in Linden, NJ?

Yes, they have an AWD dyno.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I would be interesed. I come home the 14th, so any time after that!
[/b]
Hi neighbor :drive: I'm in East Brunswick.

Let's see how many people would be interested, and then I can move forward and set a date, and pricing.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
long island here, and i would def take a ride out.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Princeton Area here and ready. on the 17th it would be nice for me i am of in tuesday and wesnday and on that 17th for my wife's work party. but other date will be hard :drool:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
<~~~ North Jerseyyyy!! How much would it cost?
[/b]
I looked at there website, it looks like $100 for 3-5 pulls for 2WD, and 135 for 3-5 pulls for 4WD. If we get a bunch of people to come I'm sure the price will go down. m6tubro post this inside the Tri-State fourms, a member over there was interesed in doing a dyno day around the Allentown area, it was a bit cheaper IIRC. We'll see how many people we get and go from there. xtmesisx it's not just a MS6 thing, I don't have one and I'm going if I can make it. The more people the better!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
My friend has a partial sponsorship by them, I can give him a call to see if he can help us out also by calling them and working out a better deal.

I have no interest in getting my car dyno'ed though because seeing the numbers would just hurt.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
My friend has a partial sponsorship by them, I can give him a call to see if he can help us out also by calling them and working out a better deal.

I have no interest in getting my car dyno'ed though because seeing the numbers would just hurt.
[/b]
Nice, that's great. Thanks for helping us out. If it turns into a meet, would you be interested in going?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice, that's great. Thanks for helping us out. If it turns into a meet, would you be interested in going?
[/b]

ok i am in no matter what i have to meet people and find a place where i can have my stuff installed in my car or have some help from you guys. can't wait. so what time frame are we taling about?????? :love:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I looked at there website, it looks like $100 for 3-5 pulls for 2WD, and 135 for 3-5 pulls for 4WD. If we get a bunch of people to come I'm sure the price will go down. m6tubro post this inside the Tri-State fourms, a member over there was interesed in doing a dyno day around the Allentown area, it was a bit cheaper IIRC. We'll see how many people we get and go from there. xtmesisx it's not just a MS6 thing, I don't have one and I'm going if I can make it. The more people the better!
[/b]
I know the owner and based on the amount of people / AWD cars I will get some pricing for us.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I know the owner and based on the amount of people / AWD cars I will get some pricing for us.
[/b]
Does this shop do installation of DPs? I would be interested but I will be traveling to DC next week and return 17th. I was interested in getting a catted DP installed but I just ordered a 3" TES TMIC. Maybe later next year I could use this shop for installation. :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts