Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Replying to Topic 'DVD in Mazda6'

Originally posted by Genius

how much are the alfa romeo's...the one most people buy?.......[/b]
The most common Alfa today is the 156, and it costs about the same as Mazda6, but it's an older platform. Fairly good driving abilities, though. And the design is amongst the better.

If you take Mazda6 out of the equation (and don't do that!) then Alfa 156 could be an interesting alternative for me. Even though it's nothing but a fancy Fiat...:sarc

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Originally posted by Genius

how much are the alfa romeo's...the one most people buy?.......[/b]
The most common Alfa today is the 156, and it costs about the same as Mazda6, but it's an older platform. Fairly good driving abilities, though. And the design is amongst the better.

If you take Mazda6 out of the equation (and don't do that!) then Alfa 156 could be an interesting alternative for me. Even though it's nothing but a fancy Fiat...:sarc [/b][/quote]

I agree on your opinion about Alfa and Fiat, but I think you must admit that Alfa has a better image then, say Seat. Alfa became famous years ago with racing in almost all sorts of it, and they were quite succesful.

So you're from Holland too!! Dan kunnen we ook gewoon NL's praten..
Dus, je/U (?) hebt een Mazda 6 besteld/gekocht (sedan, neem ik aan?); en daarbij een nav. sys bijbesteld? Het lijkt me nl. tamelijk lastig om dit later erin te zetten, sinds het display volledig in het dashboard geintegreerd is.. Het precieze hoe en waarom over dit systeem weet ik niet, maar een tijdje geleden heb ik een proefrit gemaakt met een 6 MET nav., wat me best een aardig systeem lijkt. Het werkt redelijk snel, en is naar mijn mening niet te duur (1500 euro's). Alleen heb je wat minder zich erop bij 'n felle zon. Wat dat betreft is 't een gelukdat je die dan ook niet zo vaak ziet in NL.. ('elk nadeel heb ze voordeel' om Cruyff te citeren.. . Ik zou of voor dit systeem gaan, of er niet aan beginnen, omdat je dan zo'n 'los' beeldscherm in je auto krijgt, wat weer een grote aantrekkingskracht heeft op het boevengilde[/b]
Tried to translate it into German, here it comes:

So, Du bist also auch aus Holland! Dann können wir eigentlich auch holländisch sprechen..Du/Sie hast/haben ein/en Mazda 6 bestellt/ gekauft, und dabei ein Navigationssystem bestellt? Es ist mir zu umständlich es nachher einbauen zu lassen, da das Display völlig im Armaturenbrett integriert ist..Das genaue wie und warum über dieses System weiss ich nicht, aber vor einer Weile habe ich eine Probefahrt mit einem 6er mit Navigationssystem gemacht, was ich als gutes System empfinde (???). Es arbeitet ziemlich schnell und ist meiner Meinung nach nicht zu teuer (1500 Euros). Bei Sonneneinfall hat man ein bisschen schlechtere Sicht. Ich werde auch dieses System nehmen, um nicht damit anzufangen so einen losen Bildschirm ins Auto zu bekommen, was eine grosse Anziehungskraft auf Diebe (???) hat.

Is het een juiste duitse translatie? :p

Anyone who wants to translate it back into any other language???

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.