Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

The owner of our original test Mazda6 is selling his car, so we are in need of another Mazda6s for some product development. If you live in SoCal and are willing to leave your vehicle with us for 1-3 weeks (depending on what we need to do, we will discuss this); then please email us at:

[email protected]

We need to prototype a true Cold Air Intake next for the V6 model, and would like to get a car into the shop sometime in late May.

Happy Motoring,

Nikolas

·
Registered
341 Posts
Reading Topic: DuratecPerformance Needs Mazda6s (Manual Tranny) for Product Testing

Nikolas, if you're ok with it I was going to try and spark some interest on other boards for this. Would the owner of the car get to keep the CAI and whatever else you install at no charge?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'DuratecPerformance Needs Mazda6s (Manual Tranny) for Product Testing'

That is correct, whoever donates their car to our development process will get a production quality part at no cost....this is their payment for helping us out.

Nikolas

·
Registered
166 Posts
Reading Topic: DuratecPerformance Needs Mazda6s (Manual Tranny) for Product Testing

Hey if you guys can test it out in atlanta let me know, ide be happy to do that.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Replying to Topic 'DuratecPerformance Needs Mazda6s (Manual Tranny) for Product Testing'

Originally posted by malluPappi

Hey if you guys can test it out in atlanta let me know, ide be happy to do that.[/b]

Yeah me too:D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hey everyone,

We are looking at needing a Mazda6s test vehicle the first week or two of September. We will only need you to meet us on a Saturday, at 8am at our test shop. We will need the car for about 6 hours or so to complete our first prototype. We will then need you to come back to the shop several weeks later to pick up the functioning prototype. We will also need you to be available for dyno testing of the intake kit as well, on relatively short notice.

If you live in SoCal and are interested in this, please email me as we need to secure a donor car several weeks before the test date.

[email protected]

Nikolas

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Thats great news but the problem I have is that I'm about 3000 mile away.:( Wish u guys had a testing facility on the east coast. Come on people loan out your cars and get some free parts.:) FREE PERFORMANCE UPGRADES:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts