Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking to talk to nicolas from duratec performance. from what i understand he is on this board. correct me if im wrong.
anyway i have a question about a thread from a long time ago about the performance of these new mazda heads and i wasnt sure if they got a 6 for the shop yet. if so please let me know

·
Registered
244 Posts
Reading Topic: duratec performance??

i know they have or at least have had a 6 in the shop because they already have headers out for the v6 and are working on an intake, exhaust, ecu upgrade, etc. As far as heads...haven't heard anything about DP making performance ones. Maybe i'm wrong? And yes, nicolas is on here, I believe his name on here is DuratecPerformance.

Kyle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'duratec performance??'

Originally posted by 1sexy6

i know they have or at least have had a 6 in the shop because they already have headers out for the v6 and are working on an intake, exhaust, ecu upgrade, etc.  As far as heads...haven't heard anything about DP making performance ones.  Maybe i'm wrong? And yes, nicolas is on here, I believe his name on here is DuratecPerformance.

Kyle[/b]
thanks . iwas interested if they flowed the heads yet.
i have the 6i that im working on a turbo for i would like to talk to him about the potential of the heads.
since the V6 has been around awhile the headers were probably an easy fix but im interested in the 2.3
thanks for the info man

·
Registered
468 Posts

Originally posted by perfworks

hey guys im looking to talk to nicolas from duratec performance. from what i understand he is on this board. correct me if im wrong.[/b]
e-mail him directly:

[email protected]performance.com

·
Registered
577 Posts

The best way to get ahold of me would be to write me an email:

[email protected]

Otherwise, you can post in our section of these message boards and I will see it there.

Write me an email and let me know what you are planning to do...

Nikolas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts