Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i come out and my dumb friends are leaning against my car. i tell them to get the hell off and they start bouncing against the doors. those dumb fucks put a damn dent in my door and try to blame it on a car. it is right above the ridge on the door and they say some truck that happened to have rubber guards around the ehdge and it hit my door. those idiots are dumb pieces of crap. i am so mad right now i will throw the idiots bowling ball through his windshield if he doesn't pay to get my door fixed. i am so fucking pissed.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Not much for friends I say. that and they are pretty immature!

·
Registered
309 Posts
There had to have been some drinking involved... If they are your friends then the guilty party should fess up and pay. If no one comes forward then who needs a dishonest friend? Oh and this post should be moved to the lounge.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Get an estimate and then take 'em to small claims court if they won't fess up and pay you for it. They are people I wouldn't be keeping as friends.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Get an estimate and then take 'em to small claims court if they won't fess up and pay you for it. They are people I wouldn't be keeping as friends.
[/b]
Agreed. If they cannot respect you enough to respect your car, they're no friends of yours.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
back in elementary school, I read "birds of a feather flock together"........

if u r not one of them, why hang out with them?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I used to have this one particular friend who used to do things of similar un-intelligence. I simply hate people like that, and the shit thing is that as much as you want to fuck their stuff up, you arent like them. I say sue them.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
based upon the last few posts (confu included) I vehemently believe that most people do not know the difference between a friend and an acquaintance.

PLEASE stop using the word "friend" to describe sombody whom you cannot relate with.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
based upon the last few posts (confu included) I vehemently believe that most people do not know the difference between a friend and an acquaintance.

PLEASE stop using the word "friend" to describe sombody whom you cannot relate with.
[/b]
I think the distinction may be different for some than others. I think he likely spends too much time with these people to call them acquaintances (which I consider someone you see casually every now and then).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
chikoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing