Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's not really dual exhaust on my 6i, is it? A friend of mine asked me about it the other day. I never noticed the two tips before. As far as either of us was aware, a single exhaust splitting into two tips does not equal dual exhaust. As a reference, I looked uner my dad's old 77 Scottsdale and sure enough there were two pipes running from each side of the V. Is the dual exhaust on the 6i just for looks or is there something I'm missing about the setup? Is the 6s the same setup or are there two pipes being run directly from the engine? I don't really care one way or another. I'm just curious.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I didn't think you could dual exhaust a 4 cyl. I guess it looks allright. I bought the car because I got a great deal and it's a fun car to drive. If it looked like a Corolla I'd be just as happy. I just hope the spoiler and the "dual" exhaust will help resale value down the road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.