Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I searched and couldnt find anything quick question I have dual fans on my 03 Mazda 6 v6 and only 1 fan works. The other fan works perfectly fine, would that mean the fan is bad and I have to change the whole assembly since there both built in the same housing? Or can I just change it alone? Hown would I test it? Thank in advance

·
Rally Racer
1,911 Posts
Hello I searched and couldnt find anything quick question I have dual fans on my 03 Mazda 6 v6 and only 1 fan works. The other fan works perfectly fine, would that mean the fan is bad and I have to change the whole assembly since there both built in the same housing? Or can I just change it alone? Hown would I test it? Thank in advance
Hello, one of the fans is a cooling fan and the other is the "condenser" fan. Yes, they both cool. Have you verified that both fans are not working with the air conditioner and blower fan on?

Just in case I put a diagram below.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fan that is working if looking at the car is the right side and yes I turned on ac and the same one that turns on stays on the one on the left side never turns on with ac or with out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts