Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car club was down in Miami for HIN and they happened to be out driving and they caught a glimpse of the sexiest car everr.....

·
Registered
690 Posts
that IS hot, but i'll take the LP640 over this anyday, actually, i'll take a F430 over this =P

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,540 Posts
Naah, I'd still take the F40 over that.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I saw it at last years LA Auto Show and see them periodically near Mom and Dad's house in New Port. They are really hot, but man I cant stand the tail-lights on that car.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
omg that is amazing i would have wet my pants right there.

·
Registered
690 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
That's ridiculous. But for my taste, I would take the McLaren F1 over that. I sat in one in Boston a few years ago but I can't find the pics :(

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
That's not a U.S. plate, is it? Rich bastard probably had it shipped over so he could drive it.

*sigh*...must be nice to be filthy rich.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i love the enzo! it is sooo hot, but my favorite is the F50. i saw one when i was 8 and i was hooked:

:D
[/b]

ya..I rather have the Enzo.......Extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy RARE!!...but AWESOME LOOKS & DESIGN!! :drool:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
^^^ GODDAMN IT, who is that fker?!
great taste in cars, although you think he could afford a garage...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

Why couldn't I just have been his son?... :tear:
[/b]
i wonder if that guy is adoptiong? cause i will be first in line.

·
Registered
126 Posts
^^^ GODDAMN IT, who is that fker?!
great taste in cars, although you think he could afford a garage...
[/b]
H3ll...with cars like that. Thats prolly the cars he has at THAT house. lol. Get pics of the other houses. :D

BTW, 4U2NV....def. nice pics of that ride. Thats bad as h3ll. The owner knows it too, he didnt even say "cheese" for the shots. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts