Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, my 6 seems to have developed a bit of a rattle - the only one thus far (thank god). When the driver's side window is opened partially (to any degree), it rattles going over bumps. Not a big deal because I can easily close it, but annoying nonetheless. I've searched and found a couple of posts regarding the windows rattling (at any time), but nothing specific to my situation.

Do others have the same problem when the window is open? Is it just a characteristic (something I need to learn to live with) or do you think the dealer can remedy it?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Take it to the dealer. One of the nuts as part of the window assembly is loose.

·
Registered
544 Posts
OK, my 6 seems to have developed a bit of a rattle - the only one thus far (thank god). When the driver's side window is opened partially (to any degree), it rattles going over bumps. Not a big deal because I can easily close it, but annoying nonetheless. I've searched and found a couple of posts regarding the windows rattling (at any time), but nothing specific to my situation.

Do others have the same problem when the window is open? Is it just a characteristic (something I need to learn to live with) or do you think the dealer can remedy it?
[/b]

my car does the same thing. im taking it in next week to get fixed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts