Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We might be selling our Mazda6i for a Mazda6 Sport Wagon. The Wagon makes MUCH more sense now that we have a little baby. The added storage room and the extra power of the V6 will make things nicer, that is for sure.

My sister in law wants to buy our Mazda6i, so that will make it easier. Plus we will still have access to a test Mazda6i when we need one. We are pre-approved for the purchase of the Sport Wagon, now we just have to drive down to the dealership in San Diego to seal the deal.

Hopefully I will be the proud owner of a new Mazda6 Sport Wagon some time Sunday afternoon!

Nikolas

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Reading Topic: Draxas Mazda6 Sport Wagon?

Kewl....put up some pics of the new family pimp wagon.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Well, we picked up the new 2004 Sport Wagon and I really like it. I like some of the features of the wagon, MUCH more storage room than the sedan. I also like the "cargo net" that you can move closer to the front once the rear seats are folded down. The added storage will make life easier with the little baby and the trips we plan.

You can be sure we will install all of the available mods for the V6 (intake, header, exhaust, etc) including a coilover kit when KW releases it. This wagon will definitely turn heads!

We will dyno the car the same day we dyno the Mazda3 we are using for product development. more than likely, we will also dyno an intake and maybe an exhaust on the same day to get some good numbers. I cant wait to start wrenching on our new car! :)

Nikolas

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts

Give us the important info Nik, AT or MTX?! :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

MTX for sure.... the only way to go!

I will have to see if I can race it at LVMS this Friday with you guys.....

Nikolas

·
Registered
18 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Draxas Mazda6 Sport Wagon?'

Dude...dont buy one is San Diego. I just got my Mazda 6i for 5,000 (4,500 off all 6's! + college rebate) off the sticker at Heritage Mazda in Tustin (orange County). San Diego Dealerships suck monkey balls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts