Mazda 6 Forums banner

Dragging The Pavement Video

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Airbagged6 
#1 ·
#4 ·
dragging is awesome. i cant wait to finish my bag setup on my b2200 so i can drag that.

#6 ·
i actually got everything i need. im just waitin on my buddy to do the welding, cuz my ass dont got a clue how to weld.

#7 ·
i actually got everything i need. im just waitin on my buddy to do the welding, cuz my ass dont got a clue how to weld.[/b]
Aight thats coolz. Just keep in mind were usually cheaper than Suicidedoors.com and all the other sites. Good luck with the mazda truck

#8 ·
dragged some on the highway today in my buddies 05' chevy truck. it's alright to do but i'm waiting for him to drag the bed off this winter :D.

#9 ·
Doing shit like this on the open road rates right up there with street racing...... IBT :lock:

#11 ·
Shit looks pretty cool... Though your tearing up the roads like nothing else... lol[/b]
Believe it or not It really dont mess up the roads that much. Just depends on the surface really. Nice smooth white surface throws the brightest sparks. Some guys use trailer hitch balls and makeshit a bracket underneath and bolt on the balls. I dont recommend trailer balls only because it shoots out chunks of metal. but do only cost like 6bucks a piece vise the $60 for titanium drag blocks.

#14 ·
i forgot to post this pic with the other ones i posted for the drop zone show. chevy pickup with a troll fur headliner.

[attachment=29261:DSC_0008.JPG]

Attachments

#15 ·
i forgot to post this pic with the other ones i posted for the drop zone show. chevy pickup with a troll fur headliner.

[attachment=29261:DSC_0008.JPG][/b]
Damn it that mofo. All my yellow is being changed out to black anyway so no big deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.