Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has a good link for the Mazda6 door sills. I dont want the lighted ones just a normal one that has "Mazda6" on it.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone has a good link for the Mazda6 door sills. I dont want the lighted ones just a normal one that has "Mazda6" on it.[/b]
I've only seen em' on ebay...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
best bet is ebay, but i know someone carries them if you dont want to go thru ebay, but i cant remember the sites name.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I got mine from performance racing inc. Not sure if they're still selling them.

I'd recommend getting some double sided 3m tape from your auto parts store and taking off the strips of tape that come already on there. Then use some 3m adhesive cleaner and put new tape on yourself. I originally installed mine with the double sided tape that came with it and the back two came off. It seemed like the tape was old and wasn't very sticky.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have the ligthted door sill, the driver side isnt lighting up because it was too wet because of the winter. also i had the chrome one, and is now rusting.

take the stainless one. I hope you dont have winter.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
I got a set of 4 silver ones that say 'Mazda6' on them and they're not lighted. Paid something like $20 for them shipped. I'll try to sneak a pic of them when I go on break later (I'm at work 'til 12 tonight).

·
Registered
603 Posts
Do they make sills that say Atenza? I've looked around but haven't been able to find any.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have lighted ones that say "Mazda 6" that I got off ebay from Abalonepoon. They also carry matt finish unlit sills but I don't recall any Atenza ones. Company was very good to deal with-answering questions and providing a link to this website for archived install instructions. I also got my below bumper fogs from them ( Ihave an 05 6 Sport). If interested, you can check them out at abalonepoon.com (doing this from memory-if that doesn't work try Goggling abalonepoon and see what you get). I found them on ebay under Parts and entering Mazda 6.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
I got a set of 4 silver ones that say 'Mazda6' on them and they're not lighted. Paid something like $20 for them shipped. I'll try to sneak a pic of them when I go on break later (I'm at work 'til 12 tonight).[/b]
I got the lighted one from ebay for like 40 shipped. Where in the $^&%$ did you get em' so cheap??? Non-lighted, of course...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.