Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious, if i took off those stupid door guard things on my mazda 6 if you would be able to notice that they were on before due to the rest of the paint being faded. I have a 2006 and bought it in february and its a white car. Also whats the easiest way to remove them, i would suppose if you took them off there would be some sort of stick shit left on the door. Any opinons would be great.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, well i went a head and did it and it turned out great. I think it looks a whole lot better. I think there is a reason that they never put them on the speed6. Also my wife said i should de-badge the car so i said f**k it and did it. I took off both the mazda 6 and the V-6 badge and it looks amazing. I wanted to take of the mazda symbol above the plate too but wasnt sure. Can i take it off just like the v6 badge or does it have a whole in the trunk where the badge goes on.?

Before Picture

After picture:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I took off both the mazda 6 and the V-6 badge and it looks amazing. I wanted to take of the mazda symbol above the plate too but wasnt sure. Can i take it off just like the v6 badge or does it have a whole in the trunk where the badge goes on.?

[/b]

unfortunately the flying M symbol will leave to lovely holes in your trunk if you debadge it... glad you like the new look, it is becoming a very popular modification on this forum throughout the 6members. and i will agree, i am apart of it because it looks great! :yesnod:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how come when i put my pictures on they are attached and you have to click on the attachment to see it, why doesnt it just show the pic . How do i do it like that also

·
Registered
978 Posts
how come when i put my pictures on they are attached and you have to click on the attachment to see it, why doesnt it just show the pic . How do i do it like that also
[/b]
host them on another site (flickr, photobucket) and then use the "insert image" button to enter in the url for the pic.

maybe you could paint your flying m emblem white...it'll be subtle, but i think it might look pretty good. or other members have painted theirs black and it looked good too. but like the other members have mentioned, there are two holes beneath the emblem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts