Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally (partially) done... taking 2 weeks longer than expected. Hood gets painted Thurs. I know, I know... I need mesh and fog lights, and both are en route to me as we speak. Don't know why the pictures came out so crappy, it was set on "best shot" but I think it took pictures in portrait mode. Check back thursday for more with the hood painted (the eyelids are just mocked on, they'll be painted silver). NEW PICS ON PAGE 5!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I liked your car before, but now I don't like it at all. Looks cartoonish. Its yopur car though and dont take my opinion to heart. If you like it then thats all that matters.

PS. I had to look :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
looks great except you took the vinyl off of the doors!!!!! WTF!!!
[/b]
What he said. the vinyl would made it blend in with the tint better.

P.S Sweet Ride :)

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
The front bumper...it looks like it could swallow a kid whole!!

Not feeling the different color for front grill, the ultra wide openings and black fog panels.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks good. Good job.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i love that body kit...but i liked your car soo much before...i just dont know..
but cheers anyways

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks great man!!! I nominate you president of the Badass SILVER Mazda 6's Club!

BTW....that ML55 just wanted to hang out with the kewl kids!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I think it looks good too! When the rest of the stuff gets painted its going to pull it all together :yesnod:

Maybe I'll see your car in real life sometime, you should help me paint my headlights

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
maybe its the lack of a mesh grille, but its too much "mouth". I think you should paint the small plastic piece in the biggest opening baack to silver, and personally id paint the foglight holders silver as well. It llooks SOO much like the VW GTI Mark V for some reason. Probably the fog light things black. Looks great, i just think it could look even better. I wish you had gotten wheels with a polished lip tho. Waiting for the hood. :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Very very nice!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
JINSU-POWER APPROVED!!! SUPER HOT!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
About this Discussion
73 Replies
52 Participants
Zm_Zm_Saint
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing