Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:irate: Ok so we're going to my parents house in Brantford tonight on the 403 and I get behind a Mazda 6. I think...sweet a car that goes fast.

WRONG...this woman completely gives Mazda 6 drivers a bad name, that poor car was only going 105, in the fast lane!! WTF! :swearin: So I finally get the chance to pass :drive: and the bitch decides to speed up, figures she realizes what the gas pedal is for. Honestly I'd like to give her a big :slap:

I'd like to start a petition that all dealerships need to guarantee that no other cars will have to live such sheltered lives and will be able to live a long and healthy life...isn't that what ZOOM ZOOM is for??

Ok I feel better now...but I swear if I see any, and I mean ANY Mazda 6 Club stickers in such cars..I won't hesitate to post the injustice with LICENSE PLATES!!! I'll find you and harass you!! :biggun:

Mrs C

Yes it's me... I like to go FAST! :seeya:

And if you drive slow, just stay in the SLOW lane... clearly that's what it's for!!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Take a happy pill and cool off before posting. THANK YOU!

:) I do hate the slow driver. 5-10 mph below the speed limit is just unexceptable. If i think somone is looking for something, IE an address and its in a residential area then i give them some slack but on the highway its much harder.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
HAHA>... oh omg Mrs. C !! LOL.... so when are you guys gonna get a 2nd mazda6? wagon?? lol... zoom zoom zoom~~~~

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Somebody always do that, blocking the traffic; sometimes they will even slow down when turning into a small curve which is specially designed by our great civil engineers, so that cars can go thru the turn at the maximum speed w/o fully rely on traction. But people don't know that so they suddenly become panic and apply their fuckin brakes!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Amen Mrs. C.

Nothing angers me more than ignorance, and someone poking along in the left lane, starring into the distance with that deer-in-the-headlights gaze, or blabbing on their cell phone, oblivious to what they are doing is a great example of that. Some people think they can drive their car with the same mental effort that they watch TV with...

Makes me want to add a Moose Bar to the front of the '6 to "persuade" them out of the way...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I drive at 100 km/h :nana:

only time I'm on the left lane is when I'm actually going faster than the others, yes they are going under the speed limit on the hwy

anyways it's mainly for fuel efficiency

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
oh dont get me started on left lane sunday drivers... same thing on local roads...i got so mad at some idiot in a BMW SUV i floored it and came at her from behind to scare her out my way...

it worked :)

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
LOL I was thinking 105 MPH. Only now I realized you were talking in km/h. :)
[/b]
yeah, happened to me as well... i had to look back at the avatar and was like okay, that explains alot more now hahaha!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hmm it wasnt an 06 glacier silver gs sedan was it? Haha may have been my neighbour. She got one a few weeks ago now.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
how did this topic get pinned?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I drive at 100 km/h :nana:

only time I'm on the left lane is when I'm actually going faster than the others, yes they are going under the speed limit on the hwy

anyways it's mainly for fuel efficiency
[/b]
same here... i cruise at like 110 in the right.. sometimes the middle depending on traffic.. usually driving the 401 the opposite direction of heavy traffic... so ppl are doing at least 130 in the left lane.

i got the i4 for fuel saving purposes... gonna use it well for that :D

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't mind driving slow in the right lane...that's what it's for...however I like to go fast and that's why I prefer the left lane, for passing purposes I don't mind but when people are in the left just to be dumb then I get pissed. And "Honey" (CHRIS) you showed me how to start the topic...don't plead ignorance you punk!! :irate:

Mrs C

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ugh, I hate it when people are driving the limit, or 2-3km/h faster in the left-most lane. That's not what the damn lane is for. Nothing wrong with driving the limit, but stay in the damn right lane. As for directions, on the highway, that's the other stupid thing that really pisses me off. When someone waits until 100m before their exit then swerves wildly accross all three lanes to the exit. Stupid people...

·
Registered
682 Posts
OR - 401 east of T.O...one semi in the left lane doing 106kph spraying gravel and sand all over your hood, and another in the right lane doing 104 kph.

Drives me nuts.... :irate:

·
Registered
440 Posts
lol.. you guys all need to calm down. I agree 100% with what you're saying about slow drivers in the fast lane.. but it's a simple matter to pass em isnt it, why get your blood pressure up for nothing.

Personally I drive around 110 in the middle or right-most lane.. unless I'm running late but I usually give myself plenty of time.. gone are my life in the fast lane days. More money in my pocket as a result, only $110/mth for insurance AND better fuel efficiency :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My fuel is pretty good for driving fast...better than your Mazda 6's actually.... and I have a 5 star rating with my insurance company, driving fast doesn't change insurance, only getting caught. :p

Mrs C

1 - 20 of 40 Posts