Mazda 6 Forums banner

Does this part have a name?

370 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  mitro6ual
It came from under the rear seat floorboard, and it was making a rattling noise at higher speeds. Just wondering what it’s official name is? We were told it was something like an appendix, which is not important. It seems to be some sort of dust, shield or splash shield. Thank you in advance.


See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
could be the tank shield depending on location, or just an underbody protector.
Get some screws and reattach it.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts