Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to the DFW area and I was just curious if RPM had an actual location, or if it was strictly an internet buisness.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I just moved to the DFW area and I was just curious if RPM had an actual location, or if it was strictly an internet buisness.
[/b]
I think it is internet based only, but donny can chime in...

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
[/b]
We do not have a storefront at this time, though we do meet customers around DFW from time to time.

·
Registered
360 Posts
We do not have a storefront at this time, though we do meet customers around DFW from time to time.
[/b]
I live in denton, tx and am looking for some help with my new mazdaspeed6.
I have adjusted the clutch already and plan to do or have done a CAI.
Can we meet or can you recommend a shop..
The mazda dealer here and in richardson seem pretty clueless about the MS6.
Mine is the GT model in velocity red.
Thanks - M

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Sure, I'd be happy to meet up with you sometime. I don't know of any shops the specialize in late-model Mazda vehicles, but Freeman Mazda in Irving has historically been very knowledgeable and mod-friendly.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sure, I'd be happy to meet up with you sometime. I don't know of any shops the specialize in late-model Mazda vehicles, but Freeman Mazda in Irving has historically been very knowledgeable and mod-friendly.
[/b]
Great!! Maybe, I can buy you a beer for dropping some knowledge on me..

Damn I almost bought from them but ended up going with Towne North in Richardson...

IS anything happening this coming weekend?

Later - Morgan
:drive:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Great!! Maybe, I can buy you a beer for dropping some knowledge on me..

Damn I almost bought from them but ended up going with Towne North in Richardson...

IS anything happening this coming weekend?

Later - Morgan
:drive:
[/b]
Yeah, well, I bought one car from Hiley in Arlington and another from Hancock in Mesquite, but I get both of them serviced at Freeman.

I'll be out of town this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts