Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda sounds too good to be true. Same with the dynos for the other mods that they have. Can anyone confirm this?

Even the CAI is showing to add ~10 whp and ~15 ft/lbs of TQ. And not to mention the high numbers for the cat-back as well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i haven't every dyno'd my car but there was a noticeable difference with the CAI installed. Whether or not it was 10 whp or not, i couldn't tell you.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
cpe dynos on their other products have been similar to what owner's dynos have shown. i would imagine it would be the same for this product.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cpe dynos on their other products have been similar to what owner's dynos have shown. i would imagine it would be the same for this product.
[/b]

Damn,, how is that possible. You'd be pushing like 350 crank hp with CAI, DP and Cat-back.

·
Registered
65 Posts
the weird thing, and it's been discussed in another forum, is that CPE hasn't shown a dyno with all of their parts. So, nobody knows if these gains will be seen when all put together or if they only affect the otherwise stock application.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cat-back:

Adds ~25whp according to the chart. I so hope this is true. I'm kinda skeptical though.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The more you add, the harder it is to get more power, so really you'll only get about 50% - 75% of what "should be" the total.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
the dynos are real on cp-e's website. cp-e usually lets the car's owner run the dyno. in fact, stretch ran the dyno for the i4 cp-e intake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts