Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there s any place which will rent tools and space for you to work on your own cars in Los Angeles near SGV? I'm looking for a place like that to make it easier to work on my car. Right now I d like to get a couple of things done before my Willowsprings weekend. Something like a self-serve garage or DIY garage. Any info would be very helpful. Thx!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
(626) 338-6325
Your Dream Garage
Your Dream Garage DIY Auto Shop, Baldwin Park, CA.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Ummm

TomCollin said:
Does anyone know if there s any place which will rent tools and space for you to work on your own cars in Los Angeles near SGV? I'm looking for a place like that to make it easier to work on my car. Right now I d like to get a couple of things done before my Willowsprings weekend. Something like a self-serve garage or DIY garage. Any info would be very helpful. Thx!
What's funny is this thread was posted on other car forms with different new users..errr trolls...

chrisw said:
Does anyone know if there is a Do-It-Yourself Garage in Socal
I'm all for small business, but don't try to market using deceit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts