Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the custom mazda symbol the cut into the m one and i was wanting to do that to the one on my steering wheel i know my mazda 6 has the mazda emblem on steering wheel but i have no idea how to take it out without air bag exploding in my face so if anyone can help me out with removal tips it would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
QUOTE (Drake @ Feb 11 2010, 04:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636330
i have the custom mazda symbol the cut into the m one and i was wanting to do that to the one on my steering wheel i know my mazda 6 has the mazda emblem on steering wheel but i have no idea how to take it out without air bag exploding in my face so if anyone can help me out with removal tips it would be appreciated[/b]
You cant unless you take off the center part of the steering wheel. Another member did it and they had to disable the airbag, take the center of it off to get access to it.

My advice, leave it be or just put CF sheets behind it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (kpjimmy @ Feb 11 2010, 08:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636380
You cant unless you take off the center part of the steering wheel. Another member did it and they had to disable the airbag, take the center of it off to get access to it.

My advice, leave it be or just put CF sheets behind it.[/b]
yeah thats what i was afraid of i wonder if it would be noticeable if i would color it in black and color the m white. yeah it probably would look stupid

1 - 4 of 4 Posts