Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I am going to get the tuneable customizer tomorrow. But ive been searching with no luck.
Did anyone get one?
I have the Injen intake. I was wanting to find out if i works out of the box with the injen?
Would CPE maybe load the injen fix for me? Im going to call tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience.
thanks

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I know someone tuned with it but I never saw any figures for it, was thinking bout it after headers for a high power tune but not very many ppl now

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Yep, it works with the injen. Mazda_gremlyn and I did it on his car. We were running the same map that CPE supplies for their intake and it works great.

I can also email you a couple of custom tuned maps that we did

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info.
Are you running those other maps now?
How much of a gain?
thnaks again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is it really worth the extra $100.00 for the tuneable one really? How much more can you really get out of it? The mod list is really small for the v6 at this time. Can you really get more out of the tuneable? Anyone have any numbers yet from the base MAP they give with the nontuneable compared to the tuneable one yet ? Or any in site on the gains with the tuneable compared to the nontuneable?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
The answer is that the tunable is worth it if you are going to do other mods. THe map that comes on the tuneable is the same as the map that comes on the non-tunable.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the main reason im getting the tunable one over just the injen fix is because I cashed in all my coins yesterday. It came out to $525. So im getting the tunable and the engine mount.

By the way. How long does CPE usually take on shipping?
thanks

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I would order them directly from donny at RPM. Donny sells them at a cheaper price than from CPE directly, and donny will get them to you in 2-3 days.

Therpmstore.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Trouble1986
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing