but I hardly find no pics on the green 6
does any of you have these pics?
please share with me or tell me where I can get them
thanks a lot:)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Does anyone have pics of green 6?'

Snowflake...Looks more like a light, light gray to me. Can anyone confirm this? I think light light gray on a sedan is classy.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Just looked over the colors again...

Can anyone tell me what CRASSIC Red is?

:D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

Snowflake...Looks more like a light, light gray to me.  Can anyone confirm this?  I think light light gray on a sedan is classy.[/b]
All pics I have seen of the color shows a soft white, towards the light grey. But you would probably have to see it IRL to be sure. I agree it's a cute color, and forgiving too when you haven't washed it in a while (not that you wouldn't handwash it every day...)

I saw that "Crassic red" also and had a laugh at their expense...:D

·
Registered
246 Posts

Does anyone know you can get a six with other colored leatherseats? And the seat (on the pic posted above) on the left; is this a two-tone leatherseat or is it velours?

Coen

·
Registered
244 Posts

Originally posted by OppenheimeR

Does anyone know you can get a six with other colored leatherseats? And the seat (on the pic posted above) on the left; is this a two-tone leatherseat or is it velours?

Coen[/b]
This should be the cloth trim. As far as I know the only offer black leather for 6. Only MPS will have two toned leather.

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by Sigvard

Originally posted by OppenheimeR

Coen[/b]
This should be the cloth trim. As far as I know the only offer black leather for 6. Only MPS will have two toned leather.[/b][/quote]

Thanx, guess I have to go for the MPS then :p

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Originally posted by sukispeed

Green[/b]
Isn't that a computer modified version of the blue "standard" PR-car? The reflection does sure not look green.

·
Registered
140 Posts

Originally posted by Blackbird

Originally posted by sukispeed

Green[/b]
Isn't that a computer modified version of the blue "standard" PR-car? The reflection does sure not look green.[/b][/quote]

I do not know if this is a "computer modified version of the blue standard PR-car" I just found this on the web and remembered someone wanted a green 6

·
Registered
211 Posts

wow...there is an extensive choice of colors....for...wait...what country?....britain right...."colours"

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Now, don't be sarcastic.

You are the people who call petrol "gas", banknotes "bills" and bills "notes", right? :D

Anyway, I think there are plenty of color options everywhere. But all colors may not be available immediately and/or everywhere.

Note that I write "color", not "colour" as the brits or the canucks...

·
Registered
211 Posts

2 outta 3...."bills" notes?...dunno bout that one....and banknotes takes toooo long to say....u got a $5 dollar BANKNOTE....ahhh....:D ....but ey...Britain is a great country...plan on going there to visit soon...........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts