Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! went to the dealership the other day for my first check up and was told by the parts rep that my white water pearl w/ white-black leather interior was rare. in fact he said " i believe the only other one sold was to a driving school in N.C". while i know my car is "rare" (probably due the labor intensive job of keep her clean) im inclined to believe his claim is untrue... if anyone else has or knows someone who owns this car please let me know... thanks again all!

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
White on white here. I know its rare but I think there are at least 3 other guys on this forum with it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
is black on black rare?? i dun think i;ve seen anyone else in this forum talk about a blakc on blakc eiter

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know there were more produced but they were saying not many sold... hard to believe that dealer has three though.. how many ms6's were on his lot total?? i heard that production was limited on these cars?? maybe im mistaken.. oh well. just had to see if there were more like mine out in the streets...
White on white here. I know its rare but I think there are at least 3 other guys on this forum with it.
[/b]
turns heads dont it??? i cant get people to leave me alone at gas stations.... ive seen the oreo interior on the vel red and on the black and it jsut aint workin...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that pinstripe is rare. i haven't seen any pinstriped.
[/b]
yeah ive been told that. i also found out that had i not bought the car the night i did... the dealership was sending the wheels out to be powdercoated. im pissed! :swearin: oh well, woulda been nice. im thinking black rims with polished lip...

·
Registered
134 Posts
hey guys! went to the dealership the other day for my first check up and was told by the parts rep that my white water pearl w/ white-black leather interior was rare. in fact he said " i believe the only other one sold was to a driving school in N.C". while i know my car is "rare" (probably due the labor intensive job of keep her clean) im inclined to believe his claim is untrue... if anyone else has or knows someone who owns this car please let me know... thanks again all!

Chris
[/b]

The dealer I bought my MS6 from had 2 white w/ white interiors. One with nav and one without. I ALMOST got that combo, but my last 6 was white so I opted for black exterior. Then I decided white interior would be a bitch to keep clean and ended up with black on black.

This particular dealership had quite a few MS6's in stock. From what I saw, there were:

2 white w/ black int. , 2 black w/white int. , 3 black w/black int., 2 red w/black int., 1 cherry w/black int., 4 silver w/black int., 1 silver w/white int.

There were probably more, but that's all I saw.

·
Registered
583 Posts
getting the rims powder coated with a bright lip may not be bad. i kinda like the thought.

they would have charged you for it so you might as well do it yourself 06speed6. probably cheaper that way anyway. except you can't finance it.

·
Registered
215 Posts

Chris
[/b]
can i see a picture standing away from the car with the driver door open and then both doors open i want to see how it looks with the car please

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I love my Whitewater Pearl with black leather. It makes the 15% window tint look much darker, and the chicks dig it. :yesnod:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I have a white one too. But no leather this time. I love the new cloth. Not like that rip your skin off 03 cloth!

·
Registered
79 Posts
is black on black rare?? i dun think i;ve seen anyone else in this forum talk about a blakc on blakc eiter
[/b]
I've got one...

·
Registered
215 Posts
saw the black n white leather today on white......... so ugly!! (IMO) it looks very ugly and ricey its just too much white interior. I thought seeing it on white might work since the outside is white too and since the interior is so dark and it might freshen things up a bit but idk that oreo is just so ugly ive seen it on black, red, black cherry, and now white its just not working on any color sorry...

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
saw the black n white leather today on white......... so ugly!! (IMO) it looks very puerto rican and ricey its just too much white interior. I thought seeing it on white might work since the outside is white too but man that oreo is just so ugly ive seen it on black, red, black cherry, and now white its just not working on any color sorry...
[/b]
I think the Puerto Rican comment was very unneccessary...

·
Registered
676 Posts
lol sorry :D
[/b]
IMHO they should have reversed the color scheme, black seats with white inlay.... or even better would have been alcantra inserts ala Audi S4 style... HOT HOT :yesnod:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:laugh:
saw the black n white leather today on white......... so ugly!! (IMO) it looks very ugly and ricey its just too much white interior. I thought seeing it on white might work since the outside is white too and since the interior is so dark and it might freshen things up a bit but idk that oreo is just so ugly ive seen it on black, red, black cherry, and now white its just not working on any color sorry...
[/b]

·
Registered
215 Posts
IMHO they should have reversed the color scheme, black seats with white inlay.... or even better would have been alcantra inserts ala Audi S4 style... HOT HOT :yesnod:
[/b]
lol thinking the same thing the s4 with the black and white or the s4 with nogaro blue was nice because of how they did it in the center vs the outer.. im thinking if mazda did it in the center the option would have been much more tempting because it would have actually looked good rather than overdone

outer (becomes overwhelmingly 2 much white..where its white it should be black and where its black it should be white):
[attachmentid=11973]

center (now this looks sporty and classy....imagine this in the mazdaspeed 6 instead that would have looked reaaaaaaaaaal good)
[attachmentid=11974]
[attachmentid=11975]
[attachmentid=11976]

Opinions???????

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thumbdn: :toiletp: :barf: :jackoff: :kissass:
lol thinking the same thing the s4 with the black and white or the s4 with nogaro blue was nice because of how they did it in the center vs the outer.. im thinking if mazda did it in the center the option would have been much more tempting because it would have actually looked good rather than overdone

outer (becomes overwhelmingly 2 much white..where its white it should be black and where its black it should be white):
[attachmentid=11973]

center (now this looks sporty and classy....imagine this in the mazdaspeed 6 instead that would have looked reaaaaaaaaaal good)
[attachmentid=11974]
[attachmentid=11975]
[attachmentid=11976]
[/b]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
16 Participants
MS686
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing