Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
That's just the way all manufacturer's adapt to today's styling, it's still very Dodge/boxy.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i hate you Matt...i hate you...you've ruined the 3 for me..

okay, not really. It was just fun to say. you know i still love ya. ;) I just hate the Caliber

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
That is a mortal insult to the Mazda3.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Haha nice Lisa... Way to use smiles to give examples.

·
Registered
444 Posts
it doenst look the same...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The Caliber SRT-4 is gonna be a 300hp monster though, that is gonna be pretty crazy.
[/b]

The MSP3 will most likely outperform eventhough it will have 50HP less. The Caliber R/T AWD weighs in as much as the Mazda6s. That's ridiculous for such a small car. The SRT8 will probably weigh even more. I won't be surprised if there's gonna be a 500-600lb difference between the SRT8 Caliber and MSP3.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Was at John Hine today and they had a caliber and 3 sitting next to eachother...

They look VERY similar...
[/b]
Err, dude... It's not even close. Actually they don't have a single thing in common. :headscrat:

Now, that car on the other side, Matrix or whatever it is, that looks like Mazda 3 and vice versa.

As for Caliber, it seems to me it's trying to be suv, compact economy car, vagon, minivan, replacement for Neon and sports car - all at the same time. By shooting at everything, it's going to hit nothing and be a failure. But we'll see...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Motor Trend had a small hatchback comparo this month.

The brand new Caliber? Dead last. Behind even the Chevy HHR. *gag*

The Mazda3, as is the norm, was #1 by a long-shot.
[/b]

Yea. I saw that. Forgot to mention it. Although I can't believe they called the HHR a "friendly face on the road."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
15 Participants
dx32v
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing