Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't seen already, or your a newbie, or ANYTHINHG. I'm just trying to spread the word about the Black Racking Lip that Supershyguy has made for us. The regular lip retails at $270 dollars. If we get more orders delivered to one address (my house) we can save a lot of money. Right now we have three members from New Jersey that are on the list and are buying the Black Racing Lip.

As of right now we are all paying $240 each due to shipping reduction. Do you want to get in on this deal also? You can make it $235 or maybe even lower! I live around 45-50 minutes from Yardely, PA. Around 15-20 minutes from the beach. And around 60-90 minutes from Philly. So let me know PM me and I will give you greater details on my address and whatnot. There are only five spots left so jump on this great lip quick!

Black Racing Lip

·
Registered
867 Posts
I live really close to Yardley, not interested though. Already have my plan set, just look at my sig

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go, I'll link them into this post so people can see. Let's see some more interest!

Here are pictures of the Black Racing Lip on 6iX SPEED's car. Remeber this is the BR Bumper that 6iX SPEED used to have on his car, but you guys can get the idea. :drool:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
that's why you should get the lip now. cuz it will be fresh paint on your bumper, and if you get the lip painted with it, it will match perfectly! :D

ps - at least make sure you get a CF hood out of the deal. god, and two dead deer, know that i did. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
that's why you should get the lip now. cuz it will be fresh paint on your bumper, and if you get the lip painted with it, it will match perfectly! :D
ps - at least make sure you get a CF hood out of the deal. god, and two dead deer, know that i did. :laugh:
[/b]
Well, with a $500 deduct it's not going to leave alot of play $$ so unless I find a CF hood cheap I dont think its going to happen. The cheapest I have found is like $450 and a stock hood is valued at $319

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i'm from SE CT and i'm planning on getting the lip....BUT NJ is quite far for me! sooo i'm not sure if its worth it or not...

thinkin bout it...

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If we got one more person it would make the $235 each. Right now the members that are in the GB are as follows.

1. HighSpeed6
2. xtmesisx
3. eugkim

Here is the pricing for the lips.

$200US Plus shipping ($70 to US) = $270 Shipped for one
if 2 members get them together, its $250 Shipped each (to the same location)
3 members its $240 Shipped each (to the same location)
4 members its $235 Shipped each (to the same location)
And so on..

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Well, with a $500 deduct it's not going to leave alot of play $$ so unless I find a CF hood cheap I dont think its going to happen. The cheapest I have found is like $450 and a stock hood is valued at $319
[/b]
but you gotta think about the cost of paint too.

that definitely puts the costs of the OEM over $500, which is conveniently the price of the seibon OEM CF hood that i got. thank you travelers insurance. :)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
this one goes out to baby blue:

my house is like 2.5 hours from hamden ct (which is like 1/4 tank of gas). if you want, i could pick up your lip and my lip monroe township (which is where they're going), and you could come pick the lip up from me, which would save you some time. just throwing it out there....

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very good alternative. I see this coming together nicely. It just sucks because since we waited some time for us to get the best deals, I'm not going to be able to meet all you guys because I'm going to be back in NC for college on Jan 2nd. I'll be getting back on the 22nd but that is too long for everyone to wait, and I wouldn't want to do that to you guys. :(

·
Registered
814 Posts
Id be interested too...Im in New Jersey as well. Before I commit, tell me how we go about paying (Im assuming paypal which was mentioned in the other thread)..and are there any fitment issues that we know of.

I'm not going to be able to meet all you guys because I'm going to be back in NC for college on Jan 2nd. I'll be getting back on the 22nd but that is too long for everyone to wait, and I wouldn't want to do that to you guys.
[/b]
Id be willing to wait...im a trustworthy SOB sometimes lol. Plus...I dont see myself putting it on or getting it painted til the spring anyway.

however..im still on the fence due to the money my springs and rims are gonna set me back.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Supershyguy is doing paypal for payment. Also no one has installed there BR lip yet, the test fit went very well. You can see pictures in the original BR lip thread on pg. 29. Don't worry I'm not going to steal any of these lips from you guys, haha. I have a name and respect from you guys that I must uphold while doing all of this. I'm already responsible for all these lips, and I'm going to take utmost care of them once they get to my house.

I'm not going to be putting my lip on until spring either. If you all were willing to wait that'd be great, but it would have to be an unanimous decision between all you guys. I wouldn't want one person getting the short end of the stick. I would love to meet all you guys.

Slapstick once you have officailly decided if you are going to join this GB, please list your name to secure yourself a spot for the lip in Supershyguy's original post. Then post in here and let me know that your are joining in so I can put your name on our GB list!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
if it's easier for you guys, we can ship to my house. i'm going to be transferring to rutgers next semester (or staying home for a semester if i don't get in right away), so i'll still be in the state either way.

just an idea to try and streamline the process.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I mean it's not a big deal for me to be in the state. My dad will run the show if I'm not around and you guys want to pick it up, he has his own business, and we get a lot of shippment in all the time. Anything that they see with his name on they treat with care (when it gets more local). I think we should just keep the same location, since I already gave people all my information and I'm pretty sure one member has already ordered giving Supershyguy my information.

I am going to be putting a deadline on the interest that we are getting for next Friday 12/29 one week from today. On that date everyone that is interested in joining this local GB will have decided if they want to do it or not. Is everyone okay to pay by that date?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I mean it's not a big deal for me to be in the state. My dad will run the show if I'm not around and you guys want to pick it up, he has his own business, and we get a lot of shippment in all the time. Anything that they see with his name on they treat with care (when it gets more local). I think we should just keep the same location, since I already gave people all my information and I'm pretty sure one member has already ordered giving Supershyguy my information.

I am going to be putting a deadline on the interest that we are getting for next Friday 12/29 one week from today. On that date everyone that is interested in joining this local GB will have decided if they want to do it or not. Is everyone okay to pay by that date?
[/b]
chyea man. im up for that. I could pick it up at ur house. Gotta get this thing payed for. PS i go to rutgers xtmesisx, goodluck transfering n stuff

1 - 20 of 57 Posts